Sunday, March 9, 2014

Roll-Out Double Drawers in Chrome Finish (Small)

Roll-Out Double Drawers in Chrome FinishI bought a similar product from Container Store and absolutely loved it. I needed a similar one to fit in another cabinet but I needed the full double drawer rather than the half drawer on top so I decided to order online. I bought the same brand product but the one I bought online turned out to be lower quality. It did not have full extension glides and the metal was not as thick as the one from Container Store. Based on the Lynk product from Container Store, I was expecting the same quality. Had I not already boughten the one at Container Store, I would have been very pleased with this product. However, given that I paid the same amount, I expected the higher quality in the one I bought online and well.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment