Tuesday, March 18, 2014

ClosetMaid 3-Shelf Storage Organizer

ClosetMaid 8512 Three-Shelf Storage Organizer, WhiteIt was exactly what I needed for my storage problem! I didnt know I had to put the darn things together! It wasnt difficult just consumed more time than I expected!

Excellent for college dorm rooms where space is limited. Easy to assemble and very sturdy.

Buy ClosetMaid 3-Shelf Storage Organizer Now

I miscalculated when I measured so it won't go where I originally bought it to go. I changed where/how I was going to use it since once it was assembled I couldn't send it back. It's very sturdy and holds lots of junk!

Read Best Reviews of ClosetMaid 3-Shelf Storage Organizer Here

Arrived on time. Well packaged. Very easy to assemble. Sturdy and attractive small shelf unit. Stackable with anchoring hardware included

Want ClosetMaid 3-Shelf Storage Organizer Discount?

If you are like me and you thought that 1) You were going to end up with 3 same sized cubes, you are wrong. 2) Or that this unit is designed to hold 3 each Closet made fabric drawers, you are wrong. What a horrible design, what a horrible unit. You can make it work and fit two of the Closet maid foldable cloth drawers inside this unit with a short shelf space left for a book or something, but even then the two openings for the drawers are different sizes, look stupid, not uniform and the whole thing is super flimsy throughout! It would have been just as easy to design and manufacture a unit that takes 3 of the Closetmaid fabric drawers that they always sell right next to this unit, but instead somebody just decided to screw it all up. What a waste of my money and time, gotta pack up the whole mess and return it to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment