Sunday, March 16, 2014

Insect Repellent Paper Color: Trellis

Insect Repellent Paper Color: TrellisI have used this paper for over 50 years. First in my mothers home in the San Fernando Valley in the 1950's, and in my own home for the last 37 years.

It is easy to use, comes in pretty designs, and it repels insects for about a year.

This product is a must have for anyone that lives is a humid area where pantry pests can be a problem.

I'm with DeLyn from California. I too lived in CA until recently and have used this or (no bugs m'lady) my whole life since I left home at 18 (I'm now 64). My mom used it forever before me. Yes, it is a little overpowering (smelly) when first put down but it really works. No one in our family has died yet from using it (if you can even find it!!) Yes, I have gotten very environmentally conscious over the years but this is one product I will never skimp on-if continued to have the choice. We even used to put our drinking glasses upside down on the paper and never any problems, although I dont do this anymore-don't have to, nothing gets in them. I bought some when I fist moved to Oregon 6 years ago and ran out--cant find it anywhere anymore except here--thank goodness. So sick of finding creepy crawlers in my stuff-disgusting! If the smell is too much just keep cabinet drawers open for a day or so. I cant wait to get this and re-do my cabinets and pantry. Thank you Amazon and Kittrich and whoever else responsible for having this available. What can we do to get this back in circulation? I'm afraid its fading from the marketplace.

Buy Insect Repellent Paper Color: Trellis Now

I've used this product for 25 years and have never seen so much as an ant in my cabinets. It's a great product.

Read Best Reviews of Insect Repellent Paper Color: Trellis Here

Im sure they work to keep pest away from the food but they smell so bad I didn't want to keep them where the food would be. So now they line the laundry/tool room shelves. Not really what I needed.

Want Insect Repellent Paper Color: Trellis Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment