Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tea Cup Racks, Teacup Display Racks, Set of 3

Tea Cup Racks, Teacup Display Racks, Set of 3These amazingly inexpensive, but very well designed and made brass stands are perfect for the display of delicate china tea cups, especially when heavy wooden or modern plastic versions just won't do. Sturdy yet delicate, this stand holds the cup and saucer in such a perfect position that the stand itself almost seems to disappear from view. The stand works for both regular and demitasse cup size. The brass looks particularly nice with the cup's gold trim. I am very pleased with this purchase and the entire transaction.

These are great for teacup displays although I prefer the smaller sized ones. My mistake, not the sellers. I kept them for future use, if need be. They are what said to be in the description.

Buy Tea Cup Racks, Teacup Display Racks, Set of 3 Now

These displays are really great. I do teaware shows and this display racks save space and time in my set up. They also match any kind of design on your tea cup and saucer set.

Read Best Reviews of Tea Cup Racks, Teacup Display Racks, Set of 3 Here

Loved these! A perfect way to display my teacup and saucer collection. This is a much better way to see grandmas teacup sets for me than the usual arrangement of the teacup hanging. Will definitely order more of these beautiful display racks when needed in future as I collect my own additions. Light, but well made and perfect for my needs.

Want Tea Cup Racks, Teacup Display Racks, Set of 3 Discount?

Most of these products are great but I just wanted a SINGLE teacup and saucer holder. Why do all these companies try to get greedy and make it so you have to buy at least 3 or 5 or 6 of them. They do that just so they can make that extra money off you! And then on top of that, the shipping costs more than the item itself! They just lost my business......forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment