Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ladder 30"w Bookshelf

Ladder 30'w Bookshelf, 30'W, WHITEI bought this particular shelf because I liked the idea that it had four legs and didn't just lean against the wall like some ladder shelves. I have three little dogs running around, so I needed something fairly stable. It's been great! It looks great, seems to be of good quality and was relatively easy to put together. I have received complements on it!

Not bad for price, but recommend spending more more to get a more substantial product. Also, directions were not very clear and item's weight makes it not very stable. Also, does not hold very much and you would not want to put anything breakable on shelves.

Buy Ladder 30"w Bookshelf Now

I was a little annoyed when I first bought this shelf because the brown version cost ~$90, while the white version that my wife wanted cost ~$170. At the price of the brown version, this would be a five star rating. The shelf is solid, went together easily, and is exactly what I wanted it to be. However, for roughly two hundred bucks I would've expected it to be made out of real wood, not chipboard.

I would highly recommend this shelf as long as you don't pay over $100 for it.

Read Best Reviews of Ladder 30"w Bookshelf Here

Ladder Bookself very cheaply made should of had pilot holes glue that don't pop out of tub will not purchase again

Want Ladder 30"w Bookshelf Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment