Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Momentum Furnishings Llc 3-Tier Blk Book Shelf Pbf-0283 Furniture Library/Book Shelves

Momentum Furnishings Llc 3-Tier Blk Book Shelf Pbf-0283 Furniture Library/Book ShelvesWell, Let me be the first to say, Great price! I recieved it today. So, I ordered this December 17th and recieved it December 26th. at least 5-7 business days I'd say. The quality of the wood I'd say is okay. Definitely not the best but its nice. The wood was peeling a bit on one side. and popping open in the middle on one. But I didnt care! VERY EASY AND QUICK SET UP!!!! I bought this to be a beauty Shelf. Hairspray that normally wouldn't fit anywhere, fit PERFECTLY in between any shelf. I loved the look of the wood. Although, I feel like it could bend very easily. I very much like it. I set it up in three steps. 1. Put the wood upside down. Put the caps under screws upright. Then screw the poles on (that are plastic) 2. Repeat step 1 for the second step. Except you just screw it onto the other plastic pole which came in handy! 3. Finally, just put the bottom caps on and flip it over.

It come's with picture Directions which were much easier to follow than words in my opinion. It comes with 8 poles, 4 caps, 4 bottom legs, and 3 pieces of wood. Definitely a great purchase. Thank you Momentum Furnishings

No comments:

Post a Comment