Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Organize It All Concord 3-Tier Storage Cart 17745

Organize It All Concord 3-Tier Storage Cart 17745Original price: $101.00

Price: $27.00

You Save: $74.00 (73%)

Trust me it could have been a dollar and it wouldn't have been worth it. The Neu Home 17745 Organize It All Concord 3-Tier storage cart is garbage, and they wanted originally $101.00 for it that is laughable! One of the wood sides has a wood knot in it and at that knot it was cracked, the cuts to the wood aren't straight, so attempting to put the baskets into the pre-drilled holes was impossible, they won't line up properly. Yes, the product arrived quickly, but my guess is it arrived quickly because they wanted to get rid of the product from their inventory as quickly as possible. Save your time and money DON'T purchase this product no matter how cheap..I guess the old adage applies you get what you pay for..but even at $27.00 and for the size it is it should have been decent.Neu Home 17745 Organize It All Concord 3-Tier Storage Cart

If I had seen this cart in a store, I would not have purchased it. I assembled the cart the day I received it, following the simple picture instructions. However, once assembled, the cart wobbled back and forth. It was not sturdy but wobbled at the slighted push. While I liked the wood details, to keep the cart we would have had to figure out how to reinforce the cart to make it sturdy. My husband felt that the best way to indicate poor design was to return the cart.

Buy Organize It All Concord 3-Tier Storage Cart 17745 Now

This handy item was the perfect size to store vegetables in my kitchen. It was easy to put together and the open wire baskets allow air to circulate. I am really happy with it. One unusual thing was the box was labeled 3 Tire Storage Basket. Oh well...

Read Best Reviews of Organize It All Concord 3-Tier Storage Cart 17745 Here

Took a bit of pressure to line up the parts. This is not a example of fine craftsmanship, but it gets the job done.

Want Organize It All Concord 3-Tier Storage Cart 17745 Discount?

I changed a broom closet into a pantry with those plastic coated shelves from the home store. but still needed more room this fits perfect and can be pulled out to reach anything I need behind it.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment