Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Montego 5 Tier Bookcase - Black

Yu Shan 324-52 Montego 5-Tier Bookcase, BlackI bought this to replace my cheap laminate particle board bookcases. This solid wood construction seems to be holding up a lot better than the cheap kind, and it looks great!

This was a perfect item for my office. I have a lot of books and materials to store/display. This was easy to assemble and its very attractive. I've received tons of compliments on it!

Buy Montego 5 Tier Bookcase - Black Now

Product arrived earlier than expected, it was easy to put together, and I am very stisfied with the quality of the shelf.

Read Best Reviews of Montego 5 Tier Bookcase - Black Here

This is a great bookshelf, it's nice to have a quality, 100% wood product for a reasonable price. The case was super easy to put together, the only complaint is that one of the screws wasn't indented in the middle so I couldn't insert it, I had to use another screw from another piece of furniture.

Want Montego 5 Tier Bookcase - Black Discount?

This bookcase was easy to assemble. I wanted something that would look "rich" but had a price that a "retired" professional could afford. This bookcase proved to be what I needed. It is situated in my hallway and I have pictures of the family and elegant pottery on the shelves. I have received wonderful comments, especially from my friends who are very "wealthy" and continue to work.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment