Monday, March 10, 2014

Origami R4-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, Medium

Origami R4-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, MediumIf the reviewer from 11/4/2011 decided to spend 30 seconds using a search engine he would have found the measurements are 35.8 x 20.85 x 41.31 inches.

Neat concept ... might have to get a couple.

I bought two of the med. size shelf's. they are the best shelf I have ever bought. I got two large from another company and they cost me a lot more than at amazon . from now on it's amazon for most everything.

Buy Origami R4-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, Medium Now

can not say enough about origami shelves. have all sizes of them. we have seven of them and would like more. great product. thank you for such a wonder product

Read Best Reviews of Origami R4-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, Medium Here

I have one in every size. Couldn't be more happier with the products from origami. I use it for storage in the garage, accessory to a pantry closet to store my Costco size cases of drinks and snacks, and even as a stacker of baby formula.

Want Origami R4-01 General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsable Storage Rack, Medium Discount?

I bought these shelves because they were advertised to be easy to set up and could hold a lot of weight. They met expectations! I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment