Monday, March 10, 2014

RoomMates Magnetic Mountable Cloud Shelf with Wall Hook

RoomMates Magnetic Mountable Cloud Shelf with Wall HookI bought 2 of these for my nursery. It is very cute against a blue wall. My wall was a little too pale, but it still looks nice. Only complaint is that the 3 mounting screws are not white to match the shelf. They tend to stand out.

Also, this shelf is mostly decorative and is only big enough for a few small items.

I had been searching all over the internet and in home stores for the perfect bookshelves. My LO's room has been an ongoing project and everything has been carefully selected. The fact that they are metal does not affect the overall look of the product. They support all of the books I needed to store and look wonderful. Hubby hung them up within a few minutes and I'm in love!

Buy RoomMates Magnetic Mountable Cloud Shelf with Wall Hook Now

No comments:

Post a Comment