Monday, March 31, 2014

Schulte Double Cabinet Shelf, White

Schulte Double Cabinet Shelf, WhiteI really love this shelf. I use it in my cupboard for my plates and bowls. They are very well made and also stronger and sturdier than the ones I used to get from WalMart. You won't go wrong with this one.

We bought this because all of our stuff in our tiny freezer would fall out every time we would open our freezer. I was hoping the support would prevent the stacked food from falling over. This did the job perfectly. We are very pleased.

Buy Schulte Double Cabinet Shelf, White Now

There are many products like this but this one fit my tight space and for the smaller dishes. It is just right.

Read Best Reviews of Schulte Double Cabinet Shelf, White Here

I purchased this to go with a kitchen island that had no inside shelves. I subsequently cancelled the island because it was too big so decided to use this in my bathroom cabinets which do not have shelves. Lots of wasted space under the sink counter in the bathroom and this helped me create height to utilize more space (I sure needed more storage). Although it's a bit smaller than I anticipated, it serves it's purpose nicely. I'm thinking of ordering more because I have 4 more doors under the counter that sure could use this extra shelving. They are good quality and can take a bit of weight nicely. Sure, they're not pretty but since they are inside a cupboard I don't care because they solved a big problem for me.

Want Schulte Double Cabinet Shelf, White Discount?

Have a smaller refrigerator so the freezer-space needs to be maximized. I couldn't be happier with the size. Allows two ice-trays on top...then I can use the middle shelf for whatever else. Won't get rusty-looking because it's coated, too. Very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment