Wednesday, April 9, 2014

22" Wal Corner Shelf

22' Wal Corner Shelf
  • Creative Connectors #6000172 22" Wal Corner Shelf
  • CREATIVE CONNECTORS CORP

After a little trouble installing the first of four of these shelves, it got better and they are great. They look great, are sturdy and is much, much better than another set of bookshelves. We had a small corner where we wanted to install and run all of our cable boxes, dvd player, etc. This worked great because there is a small cutout in the back of each shelf that makes this perfect for just that. We couldn't be happier with our purchase. We installed in brick, which was a bit trickier, and you have to measure carefully, but good to go!

Buy 22" Wal Corner Shelf Now

great simple shelf. strong and large enough to hold my blu-ray and satellite box. very simple install. i had a concern during install, called the number, and a real person answered the phone and helped me out. i had my questions answered immediately, and then i had the shelf installed in 10 minutes. you can't go wrong with this shelf. i would recommend to anyone. you do not have to be a master with tools to install it; the directions walk you through the process step by step.

Read Best Reviews of 22" Wal Corner Shelf Here

I would give it 5 stars if it's of better quality for the price I paid. It came with some nicks before I even installed anything. But I'm going to keep it because I don't want to go thru the hassle of returning and all. Also, the color was walnut, it looks beautifully polished and the nicks were less noticeable. Though I'm afraid to put heavy things on it (not sure if it can hold 100 lbs as promised).

Want 22" Wal Corner Shelf Discount?

I bought this shelf along with the 16" and 12" shelves for my son's nursery. This shelf is huge! I needed at least one of the shelves to fit a small stereo that measured about 14" end to end. I was pretty sure the 16" one would suffice but wanted a set of 3 so bought the 22" as well. The stereo fit fine on the 16" and the 22" one I am using for books and I love it! All of his books fit on it and there's even room left for a few stuffed animals. The color is a deep chocolately brown (what I would describe as "Espresso"). The shelves were just as easy to install as the description claims which surprised me!. Use a level and preferably a second set of hands and you'll be all set! They really do look like they are floating in the corner of the room. My only complaint is that just installing them caused a few knicks and scratches. nothing all that noticeable and if I had installed them with someone else I may have been able to avoid causing them but nonetheless, they are not solid hardwood so be careful! Overall, very pleased!

I installed this myself in less than 30 minutes. It would definitely be easier with two people, so you have someone to help hold up the shelf for drawing lines, and also fo sliding it into the brackets. I'm short, and because of the location of installation I had to lift it above shoulder level. It is very heavy and sturdy. You have to be careful not to tighten the screws too tight or the wood brackets will split. These could have been made of metal to be more stable in the long run. I just hope it stays secure. I only plan to use it for decorative items, nothing very heavy like a t.v. or stereo. I like the open space at the back of the shelf that enables you to slide a power cord through so you can keep a lamp or other electronic equipment on the shelf. Overall this is a great shelf. and it's a nice way to able to use the corner spaces in my rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment