Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bello CW342 65-Inch 3-Shelf Curved Wood Flat Panel Stand

Bello CW342 65-Inch 3-Shelf Curved Wood Flat Panel Stand
  • Able to hold at least 6 AV components
  • Constructed of real curved wood with an espresso finish, black chrome posts and tinted tempered safety glass
  • Open architecture provides air circulation for convection cooling of AV components

We have a 70 inch Sharp LED TV so we were looking for a large TV stand that could hold the weight, look good and was reasonably priced. This stand met all of our needs. We're extremely happy with the looks and even with the Blue Ray Player, Satellite box and surround sound amplifier looks sparsely appointed.

Buy Bello CW342 65-Inch 3-Shelf Curved Wood Flat Panel Stand Now

The first thing you notice when unpacking this TV stand is the quality. It oozes out from every "pore." The wood is wrapped well and has a lovely finish; the glass is well-protected and looks bullet-proof. Putting it together was easy, but I did need a buddy to help get the glass in place.

Only main issue I have with this is it is a huge dust magnet! But that's what you get with black smoked glass! Just plan on dusting it often, or live with the dust build-up.

Read Best Reviews of Bello CW342 65-Inch 3-Shelf Curved Wood Flat Panel Stand Here

I got this delivered a few days ago and will say that it looks good, but was very difficult to put together. I ended up having to go to a hardware store and buy some of my own screws because the ones that came with the unit broke during the building (fortunately none of the wood was damaged in the process). Also, the glass top didn't fit in place once the stand was put together. I ended up having to take some of the screws completely out in order to get the glass in place and then put the screws back in and was unable to tighten them all the way. I do worry about having too much tension on it and that the glass might break in the future.

Most of the furniture in my house came disassembled, and we frequent Ikea and similar stores so I've spent a good amount of time building this type of furniture.

I don't know if I would recommend this stand to others... It does look good now that it's finished, but I'm concerned about its longevity with the way it all fit (or didn't fit) together.

Want Bello CW342 65-Inch 3-Shelf Curved Wood Flat Panel Stand Discount?

Arrived in great shape. Packing was very good and putting together took me about 1 hour and instructions were easy to follow with all parts included. Unit really looks beautiful because of the curved wooden arch and the tempered glass. It is perfect. For my 70 inch tv which looks gat on this unit. Good value for price with this purchase and great looks too.

Item was delivered earlier than expected. Packed extremely securely. Very simple directions. Had stand together in approx. 1 hour. Perfect fit for my Sharp Aquas as well as DISH box and blue-ray. Highly recommend!!! Very satisfied. Looked at many stands and I know that this is the best. Solid curved wood, not laminate. Glass is thick and strong. Really like the smoke/tint appearance the glass gives. Lots of compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment