Thursday, April 17, 2014

Oxford Bookcase

Oxford 24 Inch Black Three Shelf Open Bookcase, THREE-SHELF/24W, BLACKI ordered two of these bookcases to use in my pantry. They went together easily and look quite good given the low cost. They aren't real wood, but MDF for the main components and hardboard on the back. I didn't like the back. It took the paint a little differently so that it didn't quite match (I replaced the backs with 1/8" luan). They also forgot to drill it at the bottom. But, it wasn't a real problem. You just need a couple of screwdrivers (and, in my case, a drill) to put it together. One thing I don't like is all of the off-gassing. I have never smelled such a stinky piece of furniture. Fortunately, the weather has been good. I put it together with all of the doors open then put it into the pantry with the door closed and the window open. A week later, it's still stinky in there, but getting better!

It arrived onetime. Packaging was safe and not so heavy that my son , a 14 year old could not handle. Very easy to put together. Recommended

Buy Oxford Bookcase Now

I bought this shelf for my daughter's bedroom. It was very easy to assemble and feels very sturdy. The pieces on the back of the shelf are not the same white as the rest of the shelf, but as soon as we filled it up that didn't really matter. I would buy this shelf again, its a nice piece of furniture to accommodate her "library".

Read Best Reviews of Oxford Bookcase Here

I recently received the shelf and realized that the picture and the actual shelf do not match. Suffice it to say it's my own fault for not paying more attention to the height but they shouldn't post up a photo if it's not the same item. That's what I get for rush shopping. Just a word of warning.

Speaking on the item itself, the materials are nice and did not come damaged. I have ordered from this company before and they have good items, very nice designs. I'll still keep it and put it in another place but wish the listing was accurately displayed...hence the 3 stars.

Want Oxford Bookcase Discount?

Bookcase arrived within 6 days of order and in excellent condition. Took about 1 hour to assemble. Bookcase is sturdy and has a nice black finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment