Wednesday, April 2, 2014

(CN-418) Solid Wood Recessed in the wall Niche Shelf, 18"H, multiple colors

(CN-418) Solid Wood Recessed in the wall Niche Shelf, 18'H, multiple colorsI am pleased, but not thrilled, with the wall niche. I ordered beige and the one I received was pale green. It fit in OK with my decor so I decided to keep it rather than deal with the hassle of returning it. It was not real difficult to install; however, it was 1/2 inch too deep for my wall, which I thought was a pretty standard-sized wall for a private home. My brother and cousin got some 1/2 inch molding and glued this around the back before glueing the whole thing into the wall. Now installed, it is lovely and I like it. Oh, one other problem was that there were no pegs included to hold up the shelves. Luckily, they fit in very tightly and I'm not putting anything heavy on them. The workmanship on the product is good.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment