Thursday, April 3, 2014

Duvall 67" TV Stand

Duvall 67' TV StandI ordered this for a Mitsubishi 73 DLP. It fits great. One of the boxes it came in was partially exposed when I received it. There were various small chips and dents in the item when I received it. If I was anal it would not be suitable. I however am frugal, so I gladly saved the $150 compared to the official stand for the tv and wrote through Amazon to voice my frustration. The wayfair vendor offered me a 10% discount within 8 hours of writing my email. I received it the next day. They also offered to replace the pieces that were damaged. So if you are anal, make sure you order weeks in advance of your tv so you can get the replacement parts sent to you.

I might be making it sound bad, but good customer service is key and Wayfair delivered.

It took me about 4 hours to put it together by myself, directions were a tad confusing but I figured it out. I'm not particularly handy or a contractor, but I've put some ikea furniture together before.

No comments:

Post a Comment