Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Furinno 11087 Just 3-Tier No Tool Shelf, White

Furinno 11087 Just 3-Tier No Tool Shelf, WhiteThis is a very useful product. I own around 40 of the regular 4-shelf Furinno bookcases, but I needed something smaller for several areas in my home. I'm glad I found these. The units are attractive, sturdy, and easy to assemble. The shelves are reversible. One side is white and the other is charcoal gray. I've purchased six units and assembled them into four custom units. One has two sets of long risers, two have one set of long risers and two sets of short risers, and one has two sets of long risers and one set of short risers (with three shelves and 4 short risers left over). The long risers are 13.5 inches and the short ones are 6.5 inches. I put 1-1/2 inch felt pads on the bottom of the feet as a finishing touch.

I have a older house with small rooms. Our master bedroom has a king size bed but not enough room for both nightstands that came with our bedroom set. Finding anything that wasn't country-looking, shabby-chic or just ugly that would fit was proving to be a nightmare. I was close to just building my own when I saw these.

The legs are made of plastic which gives it the overall ultra-cheap look. Had they been made from aluminum this would have been great. The shelves, as stated in the description, are particle board which is fine since this (hopefully) isn't a permanent solution. One side of the shelves is white, the other is a dark grey. There is a black laminate tape that is run around the edging but it isn't well placed. There are very, very visible seams so be mindful of that when you build them. I made sure all the seems were on the same side.

Construction was brain-dead easy, there really was no need for instructions but there were some if you're really that bad at putting cheap furniture together. It took about 5 minutes to put one together, literally 5 minutes. No tools required.

If these were $15 dollars they'd be fairly valued but at $24 they were a bit overpriced compared to the other particle board furniture out there.

Buy Furinno 11087 Just 3-Tier No Tool Shelf, White Now

This shelf is easy to put together and is very functional though not beautiful. If you're looking for a quick solution this is perfect

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 11087 Just 3-Tier No Tool Shelf, White Here

This is flimsy table but ok looking. I guess for the price it is barely ok. I will probably not buy this again.

Revised after 1 month of use: This is not a good product. It moves a lot and has very poor stability. Stay away from this product.

Want Furinno 11087 Just 3-Tier No Tool Shelf, White Discount?

It looks cheap, but it stands still. It got everything what I wanted and was informed on the website :)

Save 60% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment