Monday, April 14, 2014

Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Rectangular Bookcase Shelf

Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Rectangular Bookcase ShelfMy computer printer sits on it with other office supplies on the other shelves. It works perfectly for this purpose. The instruction sheet that came with it showed that you can attach other Seville Classics together for custom configurations. I just might do this when I move to a larger place.

They are not super solid (like to stand on), but they are strong enough to lay many things on. I use mine for shoes on the lower shelves, and the top shelf for things I lay on top of while going in and out to the car. The picture doesn't show how it can be assembled another way.... you can totally assemble these unit with the ledges shown in the picture, so things don't fall off the shelves. But, you can also assemble the shelves a notch higher if you don't need the safety bars.

Buy Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Rectangular Bookcase Shelf Now

I purchased this shelf as "Like New" from Warehouse Deals, Inc. No damage to the shelf was listed. I incorrectly assumed that "Like New" might have meant that it had been out of the box, possibly even used or returned, but only having slight cosmetic damage at the most. I was wrong. The "Like New" item I received included a shelf that had a significant bend/wave in the center of it. This would have been a great product if it weren't for the flawed shelf, though I do think the price on the unit is a bit expensive. I saved a few bucks (though not many) by going with the "Like New" item. The difference I saved was certainly not worth it, considering the item arrived damaged and not in the condition described. I needed the shelf to hold materials for a kids' day camp that I was helping out with, so there wasn't time for me to return the shelf and order a replacement. If the price on this shelf was lower, I would likely purchase another one, as I do like the shelf. I would not buy again from Warehouse Deals, Inc., though.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Rectangular Bookcase Shelf Here

I'm using this for a very narrow hallway closet that we use as a broom closet & overflow pantry. It's just the right size and it is quite sturdy.

Want Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Rectangular Bookcase Shelf Discount?

Overall we are happy. We bought this for a college dorm for books and a printer. It's a breeze to set up and neutral enough for any decor theme. Easy to move and transport. Did not give it a full rating because it came a little damaged; the side pins came bent and they did not fit snuggly after repair. How can you beat the price? Compared with other choices we looked at in stores and elsewhere, it's a great buy and we would recommend it again for sure.

Save $0.02 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment