Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lynk Professional 430021 Roll-Out Lid/Tray Organizer 7-by-21-by-9-Inches, Chrome

Lynk Professional 430021 Roll-Out Lid/Tray Organizer 7-by-21-by-9-Inches, ChromeVery happy to find this roll-out lid/tray organizer. It was a perfect solution to my deep, under the counter cabinets where everything seems to get lost in the back.

Pros:

This unit was very easy to install and I am not the "do it yourself" type. Comes with clear and simple instructions. Instructions include words and visuals. All you need is a Philips screwdriver and a drill with a Phillips screwdriver bit. First you attach the pot lid holder loops to the top/sliding base. These are simple finger nuts that you tighten with the provided tool. Next you use the easy placement guide to find the correcting mounting placement for your base. This is a cardboard piece that folds over the lip of your shelf and assures that once mounted and put together, your cabinet drawers will close. You then use your drill with a Phillips screwdriver bit and attach it to the bottom of your shelf using the four provided wood screws. Finally you attach the top sliding part with 4 screw and a hand Phillips screwdriver. It is recommended that you don't use your power screwdriver or drill for this step. Don't worry. This is easy to do with a hand screwdriver. My 8 year old even helped. That's it. You are done! Took me about 30 minutes to install and that included emptying out the cabinet first.

Nice, heavy duty ball baring slides. Movement is smooth and easy, even with it fully loaded with my cast iron pot lids.

Whole thing is well made and heavy duty. Nice looking chrome. Put together it is solid and sturdy. Very glad I purchased this instead of a cheaper wire one. This will not bend or brake with my heavy cast iron pot lids.

Curved handle at the front of the rack makes it easy to pull out and push back into your cabinet.

Cons:

Yes, it does not extend fully like other models. It extends out about 3/4 of the way. Still works for my us, but this might be a deal breaker to some.

If you have a repositionable/removable shelf and you want to mount this unit to it, you will need to buy an L bracket or two and attach the shelf to the back wall/cabinet. Again an easy fix, but if you don't do this little extra step, when you pull out the organizer the weight shifts on your shelf and the back of the shelf comes up, tilting the whole shelf forward.

This unit claims it hold up to 18 lids. I guess it is possible if they are smaller lids, fully loaded mine is able to hold 3 large lids, 4 medium lids, and 2 small lids, for a total of 9 lids. All of my lids have handles including about half having loop handles as opposed to knob handles.

Claims you should have 2 inches of clearance on each side of the tray when the rack is placed on the top. Because my lids have loop handle, I have several larger lids, and because of the inside mounting hardware of my cabinet doors, I found it was best to place it about 4 inches from the inside wall. The correct placement of your organizer will depend what you are going to store on it and the mounting hardware of your cabinet doors.

I always dreaded digging around for the right size pan/pot lid. Even with an inexpensive wire organizer, I hated trying to pull out my lid without upsetting the other lids. We recently added several good-quality pull out organizers (Lynx and Rev-a-Shelf) that have changed a semi-functional kitchen into a space and patience saver. This lid organizer glide rights out, and holds six big glass Calphalon lids without trouble. Although the Lynx organizers are more expensive, there is a substantial quality difference between them and the cheaper stuff. You'll recognize the difference the first time you use it.

Buy Lynk Professional 430021 Roll-Out Lid/Tray Organizer 7-by-21-by-9-Inches, Chrome Now

Lynk Professional is one of the few products worthy of the description. It looks and feels like a piece of furniture; no wobbling, no sticking. I'm only somewhat handy, but this was easy to install with the clear, foolproof instructions (visuals and words), individually packaged pieces and tools, and included guide for placement. The only additional tool I needed was a cordless drill for the starter holes.

Important Note: You'll need 2" of clearance on both sides of the drawer. I have the space but didn't notice if it was in the description here.

These folks have done DIY right. I won't buy any other brand for this type of need. I purchased this and the under-sink drawer, which is equally terrific.

Read Best Reviews of Lynk Professional 430021 Roll-Out Lid/Tray Organizer 7-by-21-by-9-Inches, Chrome Here

I used to keep all my lids on the kitchen counter...this roll-out organizer allowed me to store them out of sight and keep my kitchen neat. I have a fairly small kitchen so making the most out of every inch and good organization are key to keep it functional and looking good.

This is a very sturdy product, super easy to install and I absolutely love it!

Want Lynk Professional 430021 Roll-Out Lid/Tray Organizer 7-by-21-by-9-Inches, Chrome Discount?

I wanted to organize my kitchen cabinets. Make my life easier.

Installation was a breeze.

One weld away from perfection. I loaded all my pot lids; three in all. Tried to push lid organizer back into the cabinet and it would not budge. Being the patient character that I am I tried again. No way. After checking to see what was the matter I saw that one of the welds on the cross pieces had not held and was jamming the mechanism.

I got free shipping on this item (whatever that means) so I wasn't going to send it back so I fixed it myself. As long as no more welds break I will love this product for years to come.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment