Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Schulte Adjustable Shelf, White

Schulte Adjustable Shelf, WhiteWe have a small kitchen and I was using a non-adjustable shelf to stack my coffee mugs. There was more space on the shelf, but my left over coffee mugs would not fit, so I had to use precious space from the shelf below. I knew there was something out there that would resolve my problem, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon the Schulte adjustable shelf. It exceeded my expectations inasmuch as it not only gave me more room across so I could place more cups underneath, but it was deep enough that I could create two rows of cups above and below. Now that was an added bonus. It's the perfect item, and the price is fantastic. Very happy with my purchase.

They have been quite adequate for offering extra shelf space. Adjustability is a plus. An additional 1 cm height could be helpful in getting in and out standard medium size tumblers.

Buy Schulte Adjustable Shelf, White Now

I love these racks. Very durable and Strong. I would definately endorce this item. Be sure to get yours. I ordered 3 sets.

Read Best Reviews of Schulte Adjustable Shelf, White Here

No comments:

Post a Comment