Friday, April 18, 2014

Oenophilia Bali 10 Wine Rack, Avocado

Oenophilia Bali 10 Wine Rack, AvocadoOverall it works well, but it looks and feels cheaply made.

A few of the screws were loose and so it was very shaky out of the box, but a few turns of the screw and it works fine.

Paint is not solid as you can see the wood grain underneath the finish, but as I said it still works fine.

Will probably need to be replaced in a few years, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Perfect fit under my microwave shelf in newly remodled kitchen.

Color is nice for the kitchen also.

Looks very nice and uncluttered.

Buy Oenophilia Bali 10 Wine Rack, Avocado Now

Love the color of this item. Color in picture is dead on. I was worried it wouldn't match my other kitchen items. Paint finish not as "high end" as I had hoped but I am pleasantly surprised with sturdiness of item. Holds large bottles VERY well(with back of it is against wall). Definitely keeping especially for the Amazon price (sold for $99 on another site)!!

Read Best Reviews of Oenophilia Bali 10 Wine Rack, Avocado Here

No comments:

Post a Comment