Friday, April 18, 2014

Spectrum Over-The-Shelf Divider Large 1-Pair

Spectrum 77100 Over-The-Shelf Divider Large 1-Pair, WhiteI was really happy with product. Takes seconds to install and really made a BIG difference with the linen closet. Had some left over too.

I was trying to find a way to keep my piles of folded clothes from falling over and creating a jumbled mess on the shelf at the top of my closet. This product solved my problem. My folded sweaters and jeans now stay in place and my closet looks super neat. This product seems to be very sturdy and very easy to use. You just slide it onto the shelf and it's ready to use. I may buy some more for the other shelves in my house.

Buy Spectrum Over-The-Shelf Divider Large 1-Pair Now

These are working very well on the top shelf of two tiny closets to separate 4 stacks of garments. It seems possible that my lighter summer items, e.g., camisoles and t-shirts, might get stuck in the wire loops, but so far, no real trouble even with them. The height is just right for standard shelves in an old home; the sturdy metal grip slid on easily and holds securely, no sliding around at all. I had to angle the dividers a bit to get them in place, so would recommend installing when shelves are empty if space is tight.

Read Best Reviews of Spectrum Over-The-Shelf Divider Large 1-Pair Here

I bought these to tame my husband's unbelievably messy closet. Three months later, he has managed to maintain his newly organized wardrobe! These take seconds to install and are not bad-looking. It has definitely made a huge difference in his closet, so I recently bought some more to tackle the kid's room. Wish me luck!

Want Spectrum Over-The-Shelf Divider Large 1-Pair Discount?

I really needed these for a closet shelf so I could put some sweaters there. I looked through all dividers that were available on Amazon Prime and read all the reviews and checked dimensions. What I could not tell was how they secured UNDER the shelf, but reviews were pretty good so I decided to try these.

The rod that goes under the shelf runs about halfway under the shelf and ends with a "t" to keep it from sliding around, so it's pretty stable. So glad my sweaters are organized now! I am impressed and pleased that they are working so well!

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment