Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Organize It All Ebonize 5-Tier Square Shelf in Espresso

Organize It All Ebonize 5-Tier Square Shelf in EspressoI just got this today, and I put it together in about 20 minutes on my lunch break, and I typically hate assembling anything! You don't need any tools, and the instructions were short but easy to follow. The overall construction seems very sturdy and will work perfectly for what I need it for. I'm going to buy some of those small baskets to stick in it for storage as well. Great purchase!

I needed a shelf for storage in my bathroom that could fit in a tight place. This shelf was perfect! It was easy to put together on my own and only took about five minutes (after unwrapping everything). I like that the back pieces are adjustable to make sure nothing falls behind it. I added some baskets and it holds more than expected.

Buy Organize It All Ebonize 5-Tier Square Shelf in Espresso Now

Although the box the shelves came is was damagedthe shelf itself is fine. It was easy to put together (did it in under 15 minutes), and the little feet can unscrew a little bit if your floor is uneven. The shelves are pretty narrow, but it's perfect for our tall bottles and smaller appliances in the kitchen.

Read Best Reviews of Organize It All Ebonize 5-Tier Square Shelf in Espresso Here

No comments:

Post a Comment