Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tupperware Shelf Smart Modular Container, ShelfSmart Slim Rectangular 2 (6 cups)

Tupperware Shelf Smart Modular Container, ShelfSmart Slim Rectangular 2
  • ShelfSmart containers were sold in 2004 and have since been discontinued.
  • Slim rectangular #2 holds 6 cups and measures 8.013"L x 3.877"w x 4.46"h.
  • Modular shapes stack up equally, allowing you to customize your food storage system.
  • Integrated handle on front of containers makes it wasy to grasp and remove from shelves.
  • Dishwasher safe.

I love these containers and Tupperware discontinued them due to the really tight seal. They take getting use to. This seller emailed me right away that she had them stored and had to find them and because I had to wait one day for her to search, she included a few freebies I wasn't expecting. I appreciate good customer service and even without the freebies I would have been happy. Thank you for a great product and for your good business practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment