Friday, April 4, 2014

Sonax Hawthorn 48-Inch Tall Bookcase, Frost White

Sonax Hawthorn 48-Inch Tall Bookcase, Frost WhiteThis bookcase is certainly not high quality, but it seems to be as good as what you can get in this price range. It's the typical particle board you get at any target or walmart. I read the reviews saying it is not stable. Which I agreed with until my husband came home and tightened all the screws and put the back sections on properly (good thing for handy husbands :)). Seems to be perfectly stable now. There is an obvious line on the back "wall" because it's almost impossible for the 2 very thin particle boards to be perfectly straight, so after installing them we just laid some masking tape across the line where the 2 boards meet to seal them together which made the line hardly noticeable. I am not in love with the quality of it, so only gave 4 stars, but its a cute bookcase that fits well in my daughters room and I didnt have to spend hundreds of dollars to get it. So I am satisfied.

It is very nice and goes with my daughters room perfectly! I love that the shelves are adjustable! It is sturdy

Buy Sonax Hawthorn 48-Inch Tall Bookcase, Frost White Now

No comments:

Post a Comment