Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stacking Wire Storage Cubes - Set of 4 in Silver

Stacking Wire Storage Cubes - Set of 4 in SilverI have had sets of these wire bins by Neu Home for over 15 years. You can take them apart, place elsewhere, stack higher, they are extremely versatile & also VERY strong. I have bins on top of these that hold 30 pounds of items that I use every day in my business. The cubes don't shake, bend or show any signs of use. They have really been put to the test of time & abuse by me & I love them. I actually bought them as an inexpensive form of table but I also use the bins for bookcases & my cats like to sleep in them. I'm back on Amazon buying some more to use as my business expands. I highly recommend these. They probably would be great for college dorms, your child's storage needs, kitchen clutter cleanup (where to put the blender, the waffle maker, the juicer when not in use) etc. They are very easy to put together & take apart & lie flat when stored.

Hi! I just sat down at my computer after the 3rd time my storage squares fell completely apart on me!! I WAS UPSET! I went through the hassle of putting them together and snapping the little circles for them to fall apart on me. FRUSTRATING! The only issue is nothing else seems to be out that will fit my bedroom decor--I am "this" close to throwing them away. Maybe I'll buy those twist tie things to secure them like another reviewer said. You shouldn't have to buy additional things though. All you need is supposed to be included.

Buy Stacking Wire Storage Cubes - Set of 4 in Silver Now

I purchased these for my daughter to put in her closet for clothing. I also purchased the Cables To Go cable ties based on Amazon reviews recommending that the fasteners that are included don't really do the job of keeping the cubes together. My daughter was well satisfied.

Read Best Reviews of Stacking Wire Storage Cubes - Set of 4 in Silver Here

This brand, or version or style is a finer wire than my previous setI bought these to make a larger system, and they didn't really merge well. As a stand alone they were pretty nice, lightweight and attractive.

Want Stacking Wire Storage Cubes - Set of 4 in Silver Discount?

I bought a few of these for my closet to put clothes and other random things. They're great because they're small and fulfills its purpose. However, the plastic circle that keeps them together sometimes wiggles itself use after prolonged use, which causes it to start collapsing. Overall, it's still great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment