Thursday, May 8, 2014

Altra Furniture Carson 48-Inch TV Stand

Altra Furniture Carson 48-Inch TV Stand, EspressoThis was purchased via Amazon prime. Got it in a day. Took 1 1/2 hours to assemble. I wish i had someone to help out. It would have been a lot faster. Looked neat and is sturdy to hold my 47 LG TV and all my AV components. Tricky doors like previous reviews commented. Definitely not your 300+ $ TV stands. As you build it, you will notice its materials are worth what you paid for, particle board and some thin laminates. But a neat and clean look for a budget conscious customer like me. I must say the design was good and construction manual was great. 10 clear cut steps and you are done. You will need a Philips type screw driver. All other hardware is supplied. Can't beat 4$ Amazon prime overnight shipping. Faster and easier than picking up something from 30 mile away Ikea. :)

This is the perfect size and shape for my needs: to hold cable box, dvd player on top wide shelf, printer for wireless printing on very bottom shelf, and a bunch of DVDs tucked inside the cabinets and on the middle shelf. The one thing is that the holes drilled on one side of the cabinet for the hinges did not quite line up properly (were too far from the edge) which affects how you open the door. The other side opens perfectly, so I just put the good DVDs in that one.

Buy Altra Furniture Carson 48-Inch TV Stand Now

This table is definitely worth more than its price. Pretty decent, made up from a very strong material. It tool me only 45 60 min to assemble. I think I specially want to mention is my TV is 60'' and this TV even it says is for less size TV, it looks very good on mine (if you wan to save money). A inch edge coming out of table but that is not a problem for me. Definitely recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Altra Furniture Carson 48-Inch TV Stand Here

I am pleased with this product. It looks like a much more expensive piece than it is. The only complaint is that the right door rubs when shut. Also, the particle wood is not going to hold up for the long haul. Some of the hardware was improperly labeled but I was able to correct it with a bit of rework. Bottom line is that you can't beat this piece for the price, looks great and is very sturdy.

Want Altra Furniture Carson 48-Inch TV Stand Discount?

this stand is about 21" tall and about 46" long it looks very nice in my living room.

it was really easy to assemble it, and it has a really great color..

when it comes to align the doors or make them look straight is kind of tricky but just just have to use your screwdriver and tight it or loose it , whatever your need is, and make sure both doors are aligned the same way.

if the doors are not aligned, when u close them it'll look like the doors are falling, so make sure you do it right and straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment