Wednesday, May 7, 2014

InterMetro Snap-on Hooks Pack of 4

InterMETRO Snap-On HooksReceived these in a timely manner. I had been using S hooks that did not work very well on my black metal shelving system. These are bigger, more sturdy and look very nice.

These little hooks are great. They snap right into place on the edge of your rack, stay in place quite well, and REALLY increase the versatility of your typical modular wire rack setup. I ordered 2 ea 4 packs, and will definitely order many more in the near future.

Buy InterMetro Snap-on Hooks Pack of 4 Now

I bought a lot of these hooks about five years ago for my InterMetro shelf unit. Kitchen Storage Tower Chrome by InterMetro 5 TIER UNIT USES 3/4 DIAMTER CHROME POSTS (Chrome) (47"H x 18"W x 18"D)

They are made for the unit, and work great -they did not bend out of shape even when heavy pans were placed on them.

Read Best Reviews of InterMetro Snap-on Hooks Pack of 4 Here

No comments:

Post a Comment