Saturday, May 24, 2014

Nexxt by Linea Alton - 3 Tier Wall Shelf

Nexxt  Alton 3 Tier Wall Shelf, JavaI was looking for a nice shelf for my office to fit in alongside photos of my extended family where I could store a few rather large books that I refer to on a regular basis. This took them off my desk, yet kept them readily available and the shelf looks GREAT next to my photos artistic in style all on it's own. With a round candle on the top, it's very attractive! Might buy another for next to my bed. I hate a cluttered nightstand, but like my books and magazines close at hand.

Two of the pieces were made incorrectly but didn't figure that out until I had holes in my walls. There is no way to contact the company who made this shelf so your only option is to return it. I understand mistakes can be made but there should be a way to fix this without me having to put more time and money into it. Extremely disappointed. Amazon shouldn't be selling this on their site.

Buy Nexxt by Linea Alton - 3 Tier Wall Shelf Now

I ordered two of these shelves. I can not believe how cheaply these are made. Almost every piece has chips around the edges and scratches. I was hoping I would at least be able to piece together one shelf using the least damaged sections from each package. No such luck though, the same piece in both packages is completely broken or cracked and in the process of breaking. Do not order this product if you don't want to end up completely disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Nexxt by Linea Alton - 3 Tier Wall Shelf Here

I really liked this easy to put together item. It was very substantial looking and looks great in the space!

Want Nexxt by Linea Alton - 3 Tier Wall Shelf Discount?

I got this shelf to display a small mineral collection and it actually worked pretty well. I was disappointed that it was made of plastic and not of real wood. However, you do not notice that this is not wood unless you examine it really closely. It is fairly heavy and requires putting thick nails into a wall. The back board is on a heavy/thick side. I think, if it were thinner, the shelf would have looked better. Not withstanding all this, I like how this shelf works above my desk. There are no large manufacturing defects and assembly was easy.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment