Sunday, May 4, 2014

Rustic Baker's Rack Shelf

Rustic Baker's Rack Shelf
  • Weight 21 lbs
  • Wood and metal. Contents not included. May require additional freight charge
  • 23 3/8" x 12 3/4" x 49" high
  • Due to the size and weight of this item, we are ONLY able to ship it within the Continental United States, to physical address locations, and only via UPS Ground.

The Rustic Baker's Rack worked out prefect for the area I wanted to place it and it looks great with my kitchen decor. I opened the box and unfolded the shelf and it was just what I needed without having to put it together.

Buy Rustic Baker's Rack Shelf Now

I chose this baker's rack because the dimensions fit my space perfectly, although I would have preferred a little less scrolling and solid wood shelves rather than slats. The rack arrived in time and in good condition. I like that it folds, and to set it up you only have to snap the pegs into the holes. This took a bit of tugging and elbow grease, but within about ten minutes the rack was set up. It is sturdy enough to put medium size plants and similar items on it. For the price it is a good value.

Read Best Reviews of Rustic Baker's Rack Shelf Here

I love that is has the weathered look and I did not have to put it together a wonderful

addition to my ocean themed office

Want Rustic Baker's Rack Shelf Discount?

Easy to set up, and very sturdy, it looked even better than the picture, and is a nice size too.

No comments:

Post a Comment