Sunday, May 4, 2014

Walker Edison 44-Inch Multi-Purpose Wood TV Stand Console, Traditional Brown

Walker Edison 44-Inch Multi-Purpose Wood TV Stand Console, Traditional BrownI purchased this tv stand for our new 47" widescreen tv. The tv fits perfectly on the table. There is room on the side for movies and the drawers are nice for storing all of our gaming controllers, games and accessories. The open area for your componenets is very large. We have enough room for our cable box, blu-ray player, vcr and wii with room to spare. I would definitely recommend this product. It looks nice and was easy to put together (it took me about 1.5 hours). The only complaint that I have about it is that there are several bolts that are visible on the sides of the console where the dvds can be stored. They supply plenty of faux wood stickers to cover these, but it looks kinda cheap. (Our console is in a corner so you can't really see the sides very much).

I really like this stand. It looks great ( looks more expensive than it was ) and is sturdy. I put it together by myself (it took me at least 3-4 hours.) It had all the parts easy to read instructions. I like the drawers under the shelf and the book shelves at each end. My opinion is it was well worth the money. It it heavy and I put part of the shelves together in the area it was delivered and carried that part to the area it was going to be used. Then brought in the rest of it to that area. I finished putting it together there and was able to slide the TV over to the shelf from my old shelves. Now it is up and running..I would have not been able to carry this in from a store out of my trunk and so on...this worked great and I like the quality. Stable and good looking.

Buy Walker Edison 44-Inch Multi-Purpose Wood TV Stand Console, Traditional Brown Now

I bought this to use in my studio apartment for my 32" TV and components and it is just exactly what I wanted. I like the way it looks, I actually think it looks better in person than in the photo, it doesn't take up a lot of space, and there are lots of places to store things, which comes at a premium in a small apartment!

I put it together all by myself and it was incredibly easy, had all the parts, and very simple, understandable directions. The shipping was extremely fast, it was packaged well, and nothing was damamged. All in all it was about the most perfect experience I could imagine!

Of the photos shown, it looks most like the darkest color, but is also a little bit reddish.

Although I love this stand, I did want my TV up higher than it would be, so I just bought a monitor stand to put on top of it and it's now the perfect height.

Read Best Reviews of Walker Edison 44-Inch Multi-Purpose Wood TV Stand Console, Traditional Brown Here

The large shelf allows you to stack up several entertainment devices, or in my case, the central speaker of my surround sound system. Very convenient. If you need the information, the central shelf measures 28" 1/4 x 8 1/2" x 14" 1/2 (WxHxD), which is perfect to make my PSB Image 9C completely disappear. I also like the drawers at the bottom to store random adapters, cables, and remote controls. If you have your "Ikea" degree, assembly should be relatively straightforward; it took me about 2 hours with just a Phillips screwdriver.

Want Walker Edison 44-Inch Multi-Purpose Wood TV Stand Console, Traditional Brown Discount?

This TV Stand is perfect for a small living room. The finish is nicer than the picture reflects. Looks like it would cost much more,

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment