Thursday, May 22, 2014

SANUS SYSTEMS EFVSII Audio/Video Shelf

SANUS SYSTEMS EFVSII Audio/Video ShelfI bought this product for my TV which is currently on top of my fireplace so that I could use it as an extra shelf for my DVD/DVR, only to find out when I received it that there is no way to use the product unless you buy the base. Because the product was so heavy and cumbersome, I decided to just throw it away and eat the cost rather than deal with the hassle of lugging something so heavy and unwieldy to the post office. Very disapointing that they didn't clearly articulate this on Amazon, so I am posting this with the hopes that it will help someone else.

The posted advertisement does indicate that this is a shelf. I agree with the other customer that the image is deceiving and does not match the description. Amazon should correct that. I have the Sanus Euro Audio Rack System and I have loved it! The quality is excellent and the ability to add to the unit is a real plus. Since Amazon does not sell this unit directly and prime shipping is not available, I suggest you look at the Sanus website and consider purchasing directly from the manufacturer. Their shipping prices are really LOW! My current rack has six shelves and I plan to purchase another base and shelf to begin building a second unit. It appears that the base unit only comes in black whereas the unit I purchased about three years ago was a combination of silver supports and black shelving.

Don't let the single negative opinion sway your purchase decision. This is a quality product.

Buy SANUS SYSTEMS EFVSII Audio/Video Shelf Now

No comments:

Post a Comment