Sunday, May 18, 2014

(WC-430ws), 30"h Recessed in wall bathroom medicine cabinet, with shelf, solid wood

(WC-430ws), 30'h Recessed in wall bathroom medicine cabinet, with shelf, solid woodI have a friend who has a in-wall bathroom storage cabinet without a mirror similar to this one instead of a typical medicine cabinet. I have always thought it looked so much nicer and more quaint. But I was surprised that I couldn't really find any cabinets like this at local home repair stores. So I turned to Amazon and found this gem. This cabinet arrived in perfect shape, with just the hardware and color I requested. Installed, it looks clean, polished, and adds a really charming look to the bathroom. We have plenty of mirror so needed more storage than anything and I absolutely love this. My husband said it was a little challenging to install only because he had to cut into the studs but I don't think it was that bad. Great product!

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment