Sunday, June 22, 2014

Axis Over the Cabinet X5 Basket

Axis Over the Cabinet X5 BasketI'm a renter and anything that helps me keep my kitchen organized without drilling holes in my landlord's cabnets is a hit. Plus they are well made and look nice (as nice as anything can look inside a cabnet.)

I've been using them to hold my tupperware lids. Eventually I plan to get a couple more for my overflowing container collection.

i like this very much except for one drawback. had it been hanging lower than it actually is, with longer handles, it would have fit my bigger ziplock bags.. now it only fits the smaller ones...

Buy Axis Over the Cabinet X5 Basket Now

I was planning on using this in the cupboard under the sink, along with the matching trash basket. Well, the baskets (all of them) are too high up (too close to the hooks) to be able to fit. Not sure where the makers intended this to be used, but none of them can be used in a sink-cupborad. BIG let-down.

Read Best Reviews of Axis Over the Cabinet X5 Basket Here

I bought it to my bathroom because the bathtub has very narrow edges and hence no space for lodging shampoo and conditioner bottles and the like. The bathtub has a small handrail, and that's exactly where I hung this basket. It is the perfect size for 1 liter shampoo and conditioner bottles, and there is extra space I can fill with other stuff. It is narrow enough so that it doesn't stand in the way while showering (I knew that beforehand because all the dimensions are reported by the seller).

Shipping was superfast, I am very pleased with this purchase.

Want Axis Over the Cabinet X5 Basket Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment