Sunday, June 22, 2014

South Shore Furniture, Skyline Collection, Bookcase

South Shore Furniture Skyline Collection Bookcase, ChocolateFairly solid piece with an elegant appearance so it does not look like it came from "Rooms 2 Go". Does not feel or look cheap at all. Plus I haven't seen this local so every other house in the neighborhood won't have one.

This arrived in flat box and was very heavy, however I managed to unbox it and assemble alone...and I am a female. The assembly did take awhile but all the pieces went together perfectly. This is not meant to be a family heirloom but for the price, I love it. I bought two bookcases and the TV stand and they look great together. The light in the upper shelf really tops this off.

Buy South Shore Furniture, Skyline Collection, Bookcase Now

No comments:

Post a Comment