Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Broan-Nutone Rectangular Mirrored 16W x 26H in. Medicine Cabinet 1450BC

Broan-Nutone Rectangular Mirrored 16W x 26H in. Medicine Cabinet 1450BCI absolutely love the outer smoked edge of the mirror along with it being beveled. Not difficult at all to install though it was my first time -taught me to have some shims on hand if I ever install another bathroom cabinet. Got it for a very good price at the time too. Unfortunately, I left it behind (in rental unit) b/c I did not want to deal with finding another cabinet same size to fit the hole in the wall.

This cabinet, which we bought along with the Kichler Lighting 6162OZ Structures 2-Light Halogen Wall Mount Bath Strip, Olde Bronze with Light Umber Glass (Tools & Home Improvement), makes for a very fine look in our bathroom.

Highly recommend this product.

Buy Broan-Nutone Rectangular Mirrored 16W x 26H in. Medicine Cabinet 1450BC Now

The gray touch to the outside border mirror really makes this cabinet look great. The interior is spacious enough, and installing is a breeze. I considered downgrading because the original packaging did not include some of the accessories (shelves, etc), but I contacted Braun-Nutone and they sent those things right out to me. Hopefully, that problem was just a random occurrence.

Read Best Reviews of Broan-Nutone Rectangular Mirrored 16W x 26H in. Medicine Cabinet 1450BC Here

No comments:

Post a Comment