Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Cambre CSE-1.18 18-Inch Single Wide Wall Cube (Espresso)

Cambre CSE-1.18 18-Inch Single Wide Wall Cube
  • Discrete mounting to the wall for a clean look between wall and components
  • Patented leveling device for perfect positioning and mounting
  • Rail design installation for easy lateral positioning and centering
  • Mount to wood or metal studs, concrete, masonry
  • Limited lifetime warranty

I installed this wall cube to house my cable box, A/V tuner, and DVD player. I was looking for something to mount off of the floor and out of the way and this is it. It looks great on the wall, the only problem I had was connecting the wires on the back of the tuner, I had to reach in with a mirror at times to connect everything up as there really isn't another option, so the back area of this box doesn't have much room and there isn't an access panel to get to everything. So instead of a 5 it gets a 4.

Buy Cambre CSE-1.18 18-Inch Single Wide Wall Cube (Espresso) Now

I purchased the Wall Cube as I needed a compact, modern stand to put my dvd player and pvr in. Most tv stands were large and bulky, which was unsuitable for a small, contemporary apartment. The setup was easy, the expresso colour beautiful, and the quality seems durable. Unfortunately for me, however, I decided against mounting it on the wall due to the lack of studs in the area of wall I wanted it on, and so instead used it as a floor tv stand (separate chrome legs can be purchased through local hardware store), which works as well. All throughout this process, the Cambre customer service, especially Lisa Jensen (Account Manager), was exceptionally helpful from helping me find out whether the item was in stock in my area, to giving me measurement information and setup tips. Nice product just make sure you have double studs located on exact location of wall if you want to mount. Wall cube can be shifted a bit to right or left after mounted, but for me, the distance was too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment