Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Honey-Can-Do 250 Pound Capacity Steel Wire Shelf for Shelving

Honey-Can-Do SHF250B1436 Steel Shelf for Urban Shelving Units, 250lbs Capacity, Black, 14L x36WThese shelves come with the black adjustment pieces needed. Sturdy, hasn't rusted. Fits perfectly in the shelving unit I setup in my closet.

I highly recommend looking at the picture I uploaded AND the honeycando catalog on page 40 on their website (google: "honey can do catalog" then come back and search for model numbers)

I own a tabletop/portable BBQ and was looking for something more permanent than a plastic folding table. I decided to "Make My Own" table using these steel components. My bbq legs are 13-inch deep and 33-inches apart so i bought this 16 x 36 black rack that you're looking at but it also comes in White and Chrome

I picked the 2-pack of 30-Inch black poles. Make sure to buy 2 units so that you get 4 legs. Legs also come in Chrome and White. For the height you can pick between 30, 36, 48, 54, 72-inches tall. I will not link to all of them. SORRY!

Remember you can put the shelf/shelves at any height along the legs, so i could have bought 72-inch legs and put the rack at 30-inches but thought that would be weird on my patio.

As for a review, so far its great. I feel like i built something, and its sturdy. I may buy another rack so i have a little shelf between the propane and the ground. i'll have to wait until i cook and clean it to decide.

Buy Honey-Can-Do 250 Pound Capacity Steel Wire Shelf for Shelving Now

I can't believe there are no reviews yet. This is a great shelf. Very sharp looking, chrome, sturdy (I hold my pots and pans on it). And easy to snap together. It needed more shelves for my taste,so I bought 3 more for the top area, put them on about 12" apart, for smaller items. So the shelf holds a lot of stuff now. Always get compliments. Also, it's better made, heavier than the ones I found locally.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do 250 Pound Capacity Steel Wire Shelf for Shelving Here

No comments:

Post a Comment