Saturday, June 14, 2014

Convenience Concepts 151311 Designs-2-Go Tribeca TV Stand for Flat Panel Television Up to 60-Inch

Convenience Concepts 151311 Designs-2-Go Tribeca TV Stand for Flat Panel Television Up to 60-InchWithin the first 6 months, two of the three drawers were falling off and almost all of the corners

chipped. It just looked awful. We have a 48" LCD TV on it and the center started to sag after just a few months.

The only positive part is that my husband put it together quickly and without too much of an issue.

We will never buy another piece of furniture that "looks" nice but doesn't cost much, because this is what you get...

Figured it wasn't a good sign when after I purchased this tv stand, I received an email stating it was on backorder for 2 weeks. The company did offer to credit me $10 for waiting. More than 3 weeks later the item was delivered. Not hard to put together, but you could just tell that the material is not constructed very well. The edges flake, but with a thick black magic marker, you can color in where it chips easily. Came out of the box with many corners chipped. Again, I used a magic marker. Biggest concern is that it advertises that it's for a 60 inch tv, but it doesn't hold the weight of one very well. The middle of the top shelf sags from the weight of my LED tv! Not worth taking apart to send back. Just having a bit of buyers remorse. Do yourself a favor and spend a little more money for a better quality tv stand. I wish I had.

Buy Convenience Concepts 151311 Designs-2-Go Tribeca TV Stand for Flat Panel Television Up to 60-Inch Now

I purchased this item from walmart.com and experienced hell with it. For some reason, I'm unable to review this item on walmart.com. I received it quickly, dragged this beast home, opened the box to find 3 of the main boards broken. I called the company per the instructions to only find out that they don't carry the large boards and was instructed to return it to walmart. Decided to give them one more shot, received the replacement, this time 2 of the main boards broken. This thing is obviously a piece of junk that can't handle shipping. I returned it and bought one from a furniture store that was twice the price but was delivered fully assembled. I don't know what I was even thinking, about to put a new 60" flat panel on this junk. In this case, it didn't pay to try and go cheap.

P.S. There's a lot more to this in regards to how walmart.com vs. walmart stores works but I'll save that for whenever, if ever I can review this item on their site.

Read Best Reviews of Convenience Concepts 151311 Designs-2-Go Tribeca TV Stand for Flat Panel Television Up to 60-Inch Here

The shipping box was damaged. One drawer slide was bent, and shelves had minor chips. The assembly instructions were a translation to English. The slides needed placement adjustment to have the front of the drawers line up. Over it is an acceptable piece of inexpensive furniture, but it requires assembly and some adjustments of parts. Be prepared for at least 2 hours of assembly.

Want Convenience Concepts 151311 Designs-2-Go Tribeca TV Stand for Flat Panel Television Up to 60-Inch Discount?

It took me about four hours to put this together. Fairly simple too. But be prepared with d some help. It's very heavy being made of particle board. My 60" flat screen is also heavy. Which makes the unit sag just tad bit in the c center. In turn that makes the drawers not fit right or close right. Drawers are very light and cheap. They won't last long. I don't recommend this product. It doesn't fit together right.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment