Thursday, June 19, 2014

Holly & Martin Floating Shelf

Southern Enterprises Chicago Floating Shelf, 24-Inch, BlackI ordered this shelf to put over our little bar in the dinning room. I hung this above it and we hung all of our fun wine glasses and other drink glasses on this shelf!

It came as described length, height, and color. It holds up to 30 pounds which is great. I think that we are going to get a couple for our bedroom so we can lean pictures of our kiddos on them.

Everyone has complemented us on them and I would recommend this shelf to anyone! It looks very sharp and expensive!

These shelves are very nice. The are large enough to put many items on them. I have 48 in, 36 in, and 24 in and I am very happy with the size and basic quality of these shelves. They look great and hold lots of weight. I am buying more to put in other rooms in my house. You can't beat this price for these types of shelves that hold 30lbs.

Buy Holly & Martin Floating Shelf Now

This shelf is awesome. It looks great at my hallway entrance. The color is beautiful. It was very easy to mount. We are planning to get more. By the way, shipping was super fast! Especially for being the holidays.

Read Best Reviews of Holly & Martin Floating Shelf Here

Easy to install. Hold up the shelf frame to the wall and make sure it is level. Mark the holes with a pencil. If you aren't sure where your wood studs are, drive a screw into each hole to see if you hit wood. Drill the ones that don't hit wood and insert the plastic molly bolts. Screw the shelf frame onto the wall using the gold screws. Attach the shelf onto the frame and secure it in place with the silver screws included. One of the 4 shelves I bought could not be secured with the silver screws because my wall wasn't straight so the holes in the frame did not match up with the holes in the shelf. I could see where the outside edges of the shelf touched the wall, but the middle of the shelf was about 1/8" off.There are 2 holes in the bottom of the shelf that should line up with holes in the frame. You put a screw up through the bottom of the shelf to keep it from sliding forward off of the frame, but it really isn't necessary to do that unless your wall is going to vibrate from deep bass sounds. I could have drilled new holes into the shelf to match where the frame holes were. I may do that someday if needed, but so far, no problems without using those 2 screws. All of the other shelves lined up perfectly.

Want Holly & Martin Floating Shelf Discount?

I am a woman with moderate skills and tool and I had this properly installed in 20 minutes, and that included the time it took to charge my cordless drill. It looks GREAT!

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment