Thursday, June 5, 2014

InterMETRO M3-143025C 3-Shelf Per Pack, 14-Inch by 30-Inch by 25-Inch

InterMETRO M3-143025C 3-Shelf Per Pack, 14-Inch by 30-Inch by 25-InchI bought this for my wife's classroom as a replacement for an old wooden bookcase. This little chrome-plated wire shelf was exactly what she needed. It assembled easily with just a few tools; it has smooth-rolling casters; and it holds lots of heavy text books. All in all, this is a useful shelf at a very fair price.

I had been looking at similar InterMetro shelves at the local Container Store, but they didn't have the size and configuration that I wanted, and the price seemed a bit steep. So I returned to my trusty Amazon to search and found these that suited me to a T. In fact, I ordered two using one as a rolling cart in my kitchen, just by adding the sturdy casters that are in the package.

Assembly with these is a breeze, once you look carefully at the connectors to see which end goes up, and it took about 20 minutes to assemble 2 sets of shelves, and add one set of casters. Having these delivered to my door was another bonus (Thanks Amazon Prime for Free Shipping), since I didn't have to wrestle them out of a store into my car, out of my car, up the stairs to my apartment...

When I need more shelves, I know that I can find various sizes of Intermetro here on the site. Sturdy, easy to assemble, great price and highly recommended.

Buy InterMETRO M3-143025C 3-Shelf Per Pack, 14-Inch by 30-Inch by 25-Inch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment