Friday, June 6, 2014

TMS London 3-Tier Hall Table

TMS London 3-Tier Hall TableI purchased two of these tables and received them yesterday. As we were taking all the pieces out of the box we noticed one table had a bad scratch on the top shelf and the second table where the screws go was already cracked. My husband decided to go ahead and put the tables together which also became difficult because none of the holes would line up...very disappointed in the quality and my husband quickly reminded me although the 69.00 I spent on each table seem like a great deal, after you pay the extreamly high shipping price I could have very well went to a furniture store here in town and bought much better quality for the same price...sometimes it doesn't pay to try and be thrifty...lesson learned!!!

This table was easy to assemble and looks great in my living room. A couple of minor scratches due to shipping, but all in all a great buy.

Buy TMS London 3-Tier Hall Table Now

Nice table. The assembly instructions were sufficient. Beware, though, that you will need multiple philips screwdrivers because the screws are different sizes and in some places they must be inserted deep.

Read Best Reviews of TMS London 3-Tier Hall Table Here

It looks great in my home, but assembly was problematic. The color is a deep cherrywood, dimensions are as specified and it has a real elegance that you don't find in pieces at this price. However, one piece was missing (which wasn't critical with so many other attachments, but still...) while another piece was literally attached incorrectly by the manufacturer where I couldn't insert the screw because the holes were the wrong direction, so I had to disassemble that part and reassemble it before I could continue with the portion I was supposed to do. The directions were horrible. If you are good with assembly of furniture, you probably will be able to figure it out, but there are some parts that unless you know what you are doing, you probably won't get it assembled since the directions explain nothing. SInce I was able to fix it, I didn't call them so don't know what they would say, but just make sure you have someone handy around when you open the box.

Want TMS London 3-Tier Hall Table Discount?

I have this upon entering my home and it was a very nice accent piece. The espresso color is so beautiful.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment