Tuesday, June 10, 2014

LifeStyle MLC-02 Mobile Laundry Ironing Center with Shelves

LifeStyle MLC-02 Mobile Laundry Ironing Center with ShelvesThis product was exactly as advertised. It is sturdy and works very well and is perfect for the area I have available. The ironing board pad cover could have been better considering how much I paid for it (it is a dull, rough cotton). Fortunately, I sew and can make or adapt another one, but someone else should consider the problem with replacing it later because it is not a standard size ironing board. The only real complaint I have is the instructions paper (yes, I meant "paper") for putting it together. There is one sheet of poorly printed paper with difficult to read pictures and not one word printed on it. Now I have put a million pieces of furniture, etc. together and was able to muddle through, but I felt sorry for someone who has never done something like this before. So as I said I was satisfied with product and would recommend it.

Not near as sturdy as I had hoped for the high price. 3 of the bolt holes had to be tapped to use screws supplied. Ironing board seems to have a good pad and design concept is a good idea. Cart easily moves with wheel brakes set on tile floor.

Buy LifeStyle MLC-02 Mobile Laundry Ironing Center with Shelves Now

This cart is very poor quality considering the price. It comes in a LOT of pieces that don't fit together well and, in some instances, the screws don't fit. I doubt it would last if we were planning to move it around much. Good idea poorly executed.

Read Best Reviews of LifeStyle MLC-02 Mobile Laundry Ironing Center with Shelves Here

No comments:

Post a Comment