Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Furinno 11175 Just Wide TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube

Furinno 11175 Just Wide TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White TubeVery easy to put together, but you have to be careful because one of the poles snapped apart while I was putting it together, so watch over tightening the poles :( Still got it up though..I'm not sure if you would want to place a very heavy T.V. on top of it..We're just using it for a 22inch t.v...Definitely a very simply put together shelf..No muss No fuss!

I've a 47" LG Smart LCD TV sitting ot it. It works great. I bought 2 and made 1 stand.

Buy Furinno 11175 Just Wide TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube Now

Easy to put together. A little shorter than I thought, I should have paid more attention to the dimensions. It fits my 42" tv fine, but is a little low. The set is used for xBox. Can't beat the price though. Excellent value.

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 11175 Just Wide TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube Here

the service was good,i live in singapore and i purchase as a gift to my mother and my mom is happy with the service and the purchase that i give thanks

for making my mom happy. thanks also for being reliable seller more power. will purchase more in future.

Want Furinno 11175 Just Wide TV Stand, White Finish with Espresso Edging White Tube Discount?

Ok I ordered this item thinking it was a full size tv stand. But in all actuality it's not even tall enough to be called a tv stand. It's about as tall as the plugs in your walls and is made out of pressed fiber board and plastic. For the price it's not bad but I'd still pay more money for one that's taller and made out of better items.

Save 63% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment