Thursday, June 5, 2014

Linden Sweden Baker's 4-Tier Adjustable Metal Cooling Rack

Linden Sweden Baker's 4-Tier Adjustable Metal Cooling RackI purchased 4 of these, with the 4-for-3 promotion, and am SO glad that I did. I got them for a candy exchange party that I host and need lots and lots of room for trays full of chocolate candies as they harden. They held the heavy trays without making me worry about them tipping over and ruining all of our hard work. And, I love how compact they are when folded for storage. It was a little hard, at first, to get the bottom tier to come out of it's locked position but has gotten easier now that I have the hang of it and broken it in a bit. I have used it for a variety of sizes and shapes of cookie sheets, 16 inch round pizza sheets, standard muffin pans, cake pans, 9x13 brownie pans, and it will even hold cooling racks. I prefer it over the "stacking cooling racks" since you can access any tray at any time and use the pans/racks/sheets that you already own. If you use it for items that are taller than the space provided between each tier, you can opt to leave one or both of the center tiers in the up/folded position. They stay with out falling.

I love this thing! No matter how much counter space you have, you can't ever find enough room for trays of Christmas cookies. This gadget solves that problem.

I also like to use it when I make homemade pasta. I can lay the pasta sheets out on cookie trays and stack them up near the pasta machine. No more trailing around the kitchen with pasta sheets flapping in the breeze, looking for a place to lay them out to dry.

Buy Linden Sweden Baker's 4-Tier Adjustable Metal Cooling Rack Now

It's completely stable, it's strong, it folds up flat...what more could you ask? I use very large, heavy baking stones and they do not tip it. The bottom-most rack has a locking mechanism so it won't fold in use. It is so handy for countertop space!!! Very helpful tool for this mom.

Read Best Reviews of Linden Sweden Baker's 4-Tier Adjustable Metal Cooling Rack Here

This product performs as promised, which is in and of itself a rarity. I have two of them which I use when baking cookies. I place a cooling rack on each and then start making the dough. As a tray of cookies is prepared they go on to the rack waiting for oven time. As a tray comes out of the oven it too goes to the rack. Once they have cooled in the pan the pan is removed and the cookies go directly to the rack,,, and so it continues.

Want Linden Sweden Baker's 4-Tier Adjustable Metal Cooling Rack Discount?

I bought four of these racks and gave one as a gift. The other three I used last week to bake 70 croissant pastries and they held the sheet pans perfectly. The pans are 13" x 18". The racks are very sturdy and held the pans while the croissants were rising and also when cooling. I never worried about them toppling from the weight and they were pretty heavy. Folds down and stores easily. Great product.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment