Thursday, June 5, 2014

Whitmor 6070-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, Black

Whitmor 6070-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, BlackThis product is well engineered and very sturdy. It took me about 30 minutes to unpack and assemble my shelving unit, most of which I spent counting the rings on the legs to make sure my shelves were level (it would be nice if the rings were numbered). The legs have leveling feet at the bottom, so leveling the shelf on uneven flooring is a snap. I would highly recommend this unit to someone looking for a professional looking, heavy duty shelf.

Plastic shelves are just not the same as these metal shelves, and this shelf is adjustable so it can be installed and leveled. Snap on a couple of supports and slide the next shelf down to install it. It took all of about 5 minutes to put it all together.

Buy Whitmor 6070-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, Black Now

These are great for many storage needs. Very strong and sturdy, easy to put together and take apart again if you move. I'm not sure what that one reviewer's problem was with assembly instructions, or lack thereof. It's pretty straight-forward: put the plastic shims on at the level you want the shelf, then put the shelf on. By looking at the shims, you can see which way they are beveled, and thus, which way they go on. You can figure it out. I believe in you.

Includes screw-on feet that allow you to adjust the height of each leg independently so that it's perfectly level, even on an uneven floor.

I think the black looks a lot nicer than chrome. It looks good enough that as someone on a tight budget, I don't mind using them in a bedroom or kitchen, whereas the chrome I would only want in a garage. But that's just a matter of taste.

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6070-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, Black Here

It's hard to find anything wrong with this wire shelving unit. Granted I don't have much experience buying these, this one lived up to all of my expectations. Plus I got free shipping through Amazon prime so what's not to love?

Want Whitmor 6070-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, Black Discount?

Excellent service and response time. The rack/shelf is well built. I would definately purchased another one if needed.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment