Sunday, June 1, 2014

Madesmart 3.6 by 9.6 by 14-1/2 to 25-3/4 Inch Expandable Shelf Organizer

Madesmart 3.6 by 9.6 by 14-1/2 to 25-3/4 Inch Expandable Shelf OrganizerI purchased both the Madesmart 3.6 by 9.6 by 14-1/2 to 25-3/4 Inch Expandable Shelf Organizer and the Copco 2555-0188 Non-Skid 3-Tier Cabinet Organizer, 15-Inch to organize my vitamin collection in my kitchen cabinet. Both items are very similar, but personally, I prefer the Madesmart model. My reasons below:

1. Madesmart expands sideways to almost 26 inches, which is 11 more inches than the Copco. Copco also makes a model that expands to similar dimensions, but I could not find it for sale on Amazon.

2. Madesmart color is a light grey that looks lighter and more modern than the Copco's dark grey.

3. Madesmart uses nubbins that are slightly raised from the surface, that grip items a bit better than the Copco's wave shaped patterns, that are not raised, but instead are grooves.

4. Most important, the Madesmart has more shelf space. The total depth of the Madesmart is 9-3/8", with about a 3" depth per shelf. The total depth of the Copco is 9", with about 2-13/16" depth per shelf. So each of the 3 shelves on the Madesmart has 3/16" more depth (6.25%), which is very helpful for holding larger/wider vitamin bottles.

I bought three and immediately put them to good use. Now I can see everything in my cabinet instead of having to root around.

I really want to add a picture but I can't figure out how to add one to my review.

By the way, all three organizers came with the top step liner lifting on the corners, but some glue fixed them right away.

***Update: Figured out how to add picture. That's my spice cabinet *beaming*

Buy Madesmart 3.6 by 9.6 by 14-1/2 to 25-3/4 Inch Expandable Shelf Organizer Now

The tiered shelves were exactly what I was looking for to organize a bathroom cabinet that houses things like bandaids, lotions, nail polish, medicines, etc. Now I can see everything and don't knock over items when reaching for something from the back. Construction is solid. It rests flat and does not wobble. The non-slip works great for keeping things in their place and not sliding off the ends. Very pleased.

Read Best Reviews of Madesmart 3.6 by 9.6 by 14-1/2 to 25-3/4 Inch Expandable Shelf Organizer Here

These things are great. Mine were left behind in a divorce, had to buy new ones. They are perfect for multiple sizes of most common spices found in grocery stores and my Penzey's spices!

Want Madesmart 3.6 by 9.6 by 14-1/2 to 25-3/4 Inch Expandable Shelf Organizer Discount?

We were removing the original cabinets above the stove that were 42" wide and replacing them with 32" shelves to make room for new 42" wide cabinets to the right of the stove. The above the stove cabinet had always been a disorganized mess of spices and dry goods. If we were going to go to open shelves (and less width at that), for all to see, we'd have to find a way to keep it really organized. This was the perfect solution.

I expected a low quality plastic for the low price I paid. I was surprised at how heavy the plastic and sturdy the construction was. I saw the same item at Lowe's last weekend for twice the price I paid on Amazon.

I posted the before/after pics above. I definitely recommend this product. I love cooking/baking, and we have a ton of spices. Most spice racks/carousels only hold 12-15 spices. You can fit that many spices on one shelf alone on this organizer. It's a great solution for those with lots of baking goods like I have.

Tip: I pushed the rack back a little so that my first row of spices isn't on the rack, actually giving me four tiers instead of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment