Sunday, June 15, 2014

Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Eggshell Blue

Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Eggshell BlueI love this scarf hanger! I was really in need of some way to organize my scarves, and I looked at several different options, but I think I chose the right one. I really like that each loop snaps open and closed so it's very easy to get the scarves in and out (as opposed to some of the hangers with the holes you have to pull them through). And in case you can't tell from the description, there are 7 loops on each side for a total of 14. So far, I only have one scarf per loop, but you could probably fit two in most cases if needed.

I have mine hung on a hook in my closet, which I like because it's not taking up space on the rack. But you could put it there, too, if you prefer. The only problem I've had is that some of the scarves in the bottom loops drag the floor, but I think I'll just put a hook higher in the closet.

This is the perfect scarf organizer truly love it. Thinking about buying them for my women friends for xmas too. This belongs on QVC, not that I ever shop there, but I think it would sell BIG!@

Buy Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Eggshell Blue Now

Works great for decorative/thinner scarfs. As other people have commented it doesn't handle thicker or really long scarves as well. I worked around that by wrapping one scarf around and using two spots, but then you can't hang as many.

Read Best Reviews of Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Eggshell Blue Here

This is a great organizing tool, and a nice addition to a scarf-collector's closet. The only complaint I have with it is the loops are rather small, and some of my larger and/or thicker scarves have to be kind of scrunched up to fit. It would definitely be improved by having at least a few larger loops. Outside of that, I love that I can see ALL my scarves and easily access them. The construction is quite good, and the color is nice. Overall, I'm pleased with this purchase.

Want Master Craft Scarf Hangup - Scarf Organizer, Eggshell Blue Discount?

I have about 30 scarves which I needed to organize. However, the snaps that hold each loop you put a scarf will not hold a scarf that is thick or heavy, winter scarves,it pops open. I had enough others to fill it however, I would not order another one. Thinking of trying the hanger ones with the holes.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment