Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gorilla Rack 5 Shelf Z-Beam Unit

Gorilla Rack GRZ6-4824-5PCB 48 by 24 by 72-Inch Shelving Unit with 5-shelf, BlackHad them dropped off right in my garage (boxes are heavy). Assembled them by myself, fairly easy, 20 minutes a shelve. Very steardy and great quality.

Very easy to assemble if you have a helping hand. Looks very sturdy. The middle shelf is not adjustable though as its used to hold the top and bottom pieces together.

Buy Gorilla Rack 5 Shelf Z-Beam Unit Now

Great product. Very durable and sturdy. These shelves are very deep and wide. I gave it four stars because the package arrived to be like it fell off the back of a truck. The packing was totally destroyed. Now that could be the fault of UPS or Amazon. Lucky since the shelving unit is so durable the product remained intact.

Read Best Reviews of Gorilla Rack 5 Shelf Z-Beam Unit Here

I've had this kind of storage unit for years and the 4 new ones I got from Gorilla are just as well-built as the others. The units were all well-packaged and arrived via UPS with no damage. Each unit is as heavy as heck and it took two people to off-load from the truck. I was kind of surprised that UPS even handled such heavy items. Assembly is simple and involves no nuts or bolts at all.

I plan to improve the units by attaching a 1/8 " pegboard backing so stuff doesn't fall out from the back where it's difficult to reach.

Want Gorilla Rack 5 Shelf Z-Beam Unit Discount?

I needed a very sturdy unit to hold my growing collection of tools and this was perfect. All the shelves are full (some with heavy equipment) and the shelves could still hold a lot more weight easily. It's not the most attractive looking, so I enclosed it and put doors on the front. Much better!

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment