Friday, June 20, 2014

Pearl Mantels 490-48-70 Lindon Wood 48-Inch Wall Shelf, Distressed Cherry

Pearl Mantels 490-48-70 Lindon Wood 48-Inch Wall Shelf, Distressed CherryThe mantelpiece is gorgeous! I love it! It is just as I expectedbeautifully finished. I can hardly wait until Christmas to hang stockings from it.

I choose this rating because there was just no way to improve this product. I had a difficult time finding a mantel for a smaller fireplace wall, which didn't look like just a "shelf". I wanted it to be beautiful, and yet fit properly in a small family room area, and not obstruct the TV. This product is well made, and beautiful with the angle corner edges, and fit perfectly. It came a few days early, and packaged for safe shipping. I would definately recommend any of the Pearl products to a friend. My only concern is, it is made in China, and I thought when I ordered it, it was US made. I sent an email expressing my disappointment. I hope more pearl products will be US made in the near future.

Buy Pearl Mantels 490-48-70 Lindon Wood 48-Inch Wall Shelf, Distressed Cherry Now

No comments:

Post a Comment